Saturday, September 28, 2013

VIDEO: WINGSUIT PILOT JEB CORLISS LANDS "FLYING DAGGER" STUNT

Wingsuit Pilot Jeb Corliss Lands Flying Dagger Stunt

Jeb Corliss, the 37 year old adventurer piloted a wingsuit today through the crack in Langshan Mountain, in Zhejiang Province, China, to complete the "flying dagger" jump.

The fissure is only about 25 feet across between a 900-foot-tall column of rock.

After the jump, Corliss stated, "This is the greatest thing I've ever done up to this point. I am just so, so happy that we were able to do it," 
"I was really worried that it wasn't going to happen. I was sure it wasn't going to happen. I've no idea. I just didn't want to disappoint everyone."
"The Chinese have been so nice to me. The Chinese government has been so wonderful. I just didn't want to disappoint everyone."

We at HSA have followed Jeb for quite awhile and we encourage you all to watch this video and be inspired to go out and do something adventurous.




No comments:

Post a Comment